Do you?.... have a passion for Community Led Housing; a keen interest in helping Communities; experience of working in the Housing Sector and would you like to work in a dynamic organisation that is a key part of a growing movement of people building innovative and affordable Homes across the East Midlands… Then we may have the job you are looking for……..
EMCLH is a non-profit Community Interest Company working with a wide range of partners to create the best conditions for community-led housing to flourish, as well as practical grass-roots technical advice and assistance to communities wishing to develop all kinds of community-led housing.
This role is all about encouraging, advising and supporting community-led housing development across the East Midlands, including:
- Working at a grass roots community level to encourage advise on and support community-led housing development
- Building successful strategic relationships and alliances with the likes of funders and local authorities
- Delivering a programme of marketing and awareness-raising across the region
- Contributing to the development of good practice in supporting community-led housing
How to apply
- Download a Job Application Pack
- Email email@example.com to request a job pack
- Call 01522 785288 (note that this number is not permanently staffed)
For an informal discussion about the role please call Martin Field on 07598 176353
Applications must be received by 12.00 noon Wednesday 3rd April 2019.
Interviews will be held Friday 12th April 2019 in central Leicester.